Thursday, November 19, 2009

New fandom, new fic...

If you read the Zone Doubt blog you'll know allllll about my rediscovered passion for Mark Lindsay Chapman, especially as the character of Anton Arcane from the Swamp Thing TV series. (Arcane is probably the prettiest - and almost certainly the sexiest - villain of all time.)

Well, there are now two new fics, Broken - which, while somewhat risqué, is nominal pre-slash and in the fiction zone, and Lost, which is rather more adult and in the passworded section over in The (other) Zone on the WaveWrights site. I am planning two more (at least!) once I've re-watched the series (at Yule) and also a proper intro to the series, with links to other sites and information, but I haven't had time to create them yet - soon, I hope. I will also, hopefully, post some pics...

Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home