Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Stray Lemon - LotR

Now posted - Waiting, the follow-up to Hidden Hero. All thanks to OkapiPrincess for accidentally sparking its creation... [grin]

And next, you get to meet Vëassë of Mirkwood, younger brother of Silindë, and of whom it may truly be said Valinor doesn't want him and Sauron's afraid he'll take over.

[wry grin] Aren't we the lucky ones?

You'll also get to meet Wren. She's gorgeous.

And I need to have someone amputate my challenge gland. It appears I can't write just one simple ficlet any more...

4 Comments:

Blogger Lutra said...

Yerrss... Speaking of challenges I do believe I'm still waiting for that 'one-off, no sequel, non-epic' fic. <smirk>

Amputate your challenge gland? I don't think so...

3:48 am  
Blogger Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

[... speechless...]
[... splutters...]
[growl] Oh OK then....
[lopes off muttering dire imprecations... one-off non-epic fic, hah!]

3:52 am  
Blogger GoodTwin said...

It's not the challenge gland that has to go - it's the gland that forces you into sequels... :-)

But would we have you any other way?

8:13 am  
Blogger Joules *Dances with Haddock* Taylor said...

Awwww.....
Um, thanks. I think...
>8-}

4:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home